Keffiyeh is a traditional headdress worn by men. It is fashioned from a square scarf, and is usually made of cotton. The kufiya is commonly found in arid regions, as it provides protection from sunburn, dust and sand. An black agal is often used to keep it in place. The edges of these kufiya are carefully sewn and lined so that they do not tear or fray so easily.
– Material: 100% Cotton
– Printing technique: DTG
– Location: Poland
– Processing Time: 5-10 business days
– Shipping lines: USPS, Fedex, Spring
– Shipping time (US): 4-10 business days
– Shipping time (WW): 10-25 business days
– Shipment to AOPs/FPOs/island area may take 40-45 business days.
– Some special states/ countries will charge extra shipping fees.
– Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effects.
– Please contact our support team for detailed information.